Regulated Mortgage Lending
Contact us
Peter Bloom
Principal Lending Director

If you’re looking for a bridging loan secured by a first charge over your residential property or a mixed-residential / commercial property (e.g. where you live in a flat above a shop), there’s a strong chance that the loan will be regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

No problem for us – our associated company, BM Samuels PLC, is regulated and can assist you at lightning speed. You will need to take advice from an authorised adviser to meet the regulatory requirements before we can assist.

Please ask your authorised and regulated adviser to contact us by telephone on 020 8349 9090 or e-mail us at with your enquiry.

We can then send out a European Standardised Information Sheet (ESIS) and an application form on request. Alternatively, once you have received our ESIS you can download the application form here.

B M Samuels Plc is authorised and regulated by The Financial Conduct Authority. Your home may be at risk if you do not keep up repayments on a mortgage or any other debt secured on it.

Whether you need to fund an auction purchase, a refurbishment or development, or simply to raise capital: